Included in your rental
Star Voyage Antilles offers you complete peace of mind and without surprises. You can rent our monohull Beneteau Oceanis 41.1 as you wish with Bareboat yatch charter or with crew.
- The rental of the boat with its navigation and safety equipment,
- Nautical guide, nautical charts,
- Complete kitchen equipment.
- The tender with outboard motor,
- Bimini, GPS, pilot, navigation unit, MP3 radio, 220V socket,
- Bedding (sheets, pillows, pillowcases, towels, tea towels),
- Fins, masks, snorkels.
- Air transport and transfers
- Cleaning (not compulsory except for one-ways)
- Other consumables at the start: HB gasoline, water and gas,
- Food, and fresh food,
- Border taxes
- The deposit (Visa, Master or EuroCard only)
- Options like transfer, skipper, kayak, SUP ...
Discover our monohull Oceanis 41.1 for your cruise in the Grenadines with or without skipper with :
- Cabins : 3
- Bathroom : 2
- Sleeps : 6
- Capacity : water 330 L / diesel 200 L
- Year : 2019
Enhance your cruise
We can organize a transfer for you from the airport to our base in Marin:
Consult the prices online [here]
Your driver will be waiting for you in the arrival hall of the airport and will take you to our office in the Marin Marina (distance 30km).
It takes around 2 hours from the moment of landing until arrival at our base.
Your skipper prepares and takes charge of your boat, catamaran or monohull of your choice.
He is responsible for navigation and takes care of customs procedures.
But above all, it makes you discover the best anchorages and places in the islands so that you can make the most of your vacation.
If you have made the choice for a hostess, hotel service on board is guaranteed. Before your arrival she can take care of the supply.
You can either participate in the preparation of the menus, or leave your choice to your hostess.
During the cruise, she mainly takes care of the cooking and can prepare Creole dishes with local products; fish, lobsters, etc.
Rental with or without a hostess, our services offer a personalized supply formula.
Provisioning with crew
You want the services of a hostess:
she can take care of all the preparations,
you can participate in the development of menus,
you have to tell us your food preferences.
We will establish for you an overall budget (on-board cash register) which covers:
- full board,
- customs fees ("clearances"),
- the consumables of the boat (fuel, fresh water, etc.),
- any mooring costs.
this service is “all inclusive”.
You do not want to contract a hostess :
- you organize your refueling you make your menus.
- you have the possibility of ordering your supplies in advance with delivery on board your boat.
We can provide you with lists but there is also the alternative of ordering by internet from our partner ww.appro.zagaya.fr
Near the Marin and the marina
- presence of several supermarkets (Champion and Leader Price at 3km, ED at 300m)
Monday to Saturday 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. / Sunday and public holidays 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- local market is open every day from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- a minibus service can take you there.
During the cruise with your skipper
- customs duties "clearances",
- expenditure on consumables for the boat (fuel, fresh water, etc.)
- any mooring costs.
Money and cash
- it is desirable to have money in cash,
- around 200 US $ for 8 people for 1 week.
Your vacation will be sporty.
- diving with fins, mask and snorkel (provided).
Want more ? ... and thanks to partners we can offer you
- scuba diving
- sea kayaks
- windsurf boards
In the islands, many diving clubs offer their service (outing, supply of equipment).
If you are a golfer you will find your courses in Saint Lucia, St Vincent and Canouan.
Walks and excursions in the tropical forest are offered in Saint Lucia and Saint Vincent.
For more than 30 years, Star Voyage Antilles has been organizing your stay in Martinique aboard exceptional sailboats.
We can help you discover more than 2,000 kilometers of paradise in the north or south of Martinique with the possibility of one-way.
Your private cruise in Caribbean from Martinique
Go sailing aboard our Oceanis 41.1
Star Voyage Antilles offers several catamaran rental packages
departing from Martinique for your private cruise in the Grenadines and Caribbean.